I wish you were here, my friend


It is an achievement!

It has to be!

It has been 34 years

since I went anywhere ..

ALONE!

I've gone alone to 

meet others ... 

but never just alone.

Alone and I are not friends.     

We should be. 

After all, who else do we have?

But this evening

was definitely a

"wow! I did it" moment!

In all honesty ..

I have not been out alone ...

since the early ninties.

I wanted to share the smile ...

it was there, I promise.

I cannot believe it ...

but I DID IT!

I went out alone!

No Superman watching

over my shoulder.

No arms to guide me.

No hand giving strength.

ALL ALONE!

So to the humans in this world

who have kicked me 

over and over ~ 

bite me! 

I DID IT!!!

I would have loved 

to share this feeling with you.

It is huge! 

And you helped

to make it so. 

Not intentionally ...

but subconsciously.

So THANK YOU!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How anger can destroy a home

Observed differences ...