Down the rabbit hole ...

 

Tonight I spent time in my new pattern.

The time is different each night, but I take the time to watch the sunset.

I pause in my day and just reflect on what I am grateful for.

Deep breaths ... eyes shut ... 3 minutes ...

Eyes open and the sun has dipped a little lower.

I felt the glow tonight ... the warmth of the rays on my face.

The need to slow down ... to just "feel" it .. to breathe.

I went to the river to be alone with my thoughts.

Dolphins played while I reflected.

I returned home ... a little unsettled.

I reached out to a few friends to share the beauty of the sunset.

I'm glad I did ... it made a few people smile who cannot get out.

Sharing the beauty in the day brings me joy. 

For this I am grateful.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I wish you were here, my friend

How anger can destroy a home

Observed differences ...