I'm still listening..


I pass a window 

and thought of you...

odd, yet perfectly normal.

U2 were on display

and next to them

I felt your presence.

I spoke to the owner

I'm sure you knew him.

You seemed to know 

So many people.

We talked about U2

... and you too.

I play the songs,

memories play along.

I wait to hear your voice,

your whispers from 

when we met.

Remember when we discussed

going to "Where The Streets Have No Name?"

Is that where you are at?

We always said "With but 

Never Without You" .

But I know in you

"I Found What I Was Looking For"

and you "disappeared without a trace"

You took "shelter from the poison rain"

"Where the streets have no name"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I wish you were here, my friend

How anger can destroy a home

Observed differences ...