I don't know how to describe a feeling. Especially when the physical is absent. Something just felt different ... A little off. I could be wrong. We do not know each other very well ... But that will come with time, I hope. It is my nature to worry when I care for someone. And I do care for our friendship. Perhaps it was seeing you pace the sidewalk earlier in the week. You seemed lost and in your head. I have feelings that act as a mirror, reflecting back . It is usually a curse. I find you playful and intelligent. You radiate warmth and compassion ~ And yes, your eyes smile. And they make me warm and make me smile. But if I don't see you, your eyes can not have this effect. This is very hard. Trying to make words where they do not exist. Perhaps it is just me? It is definitely possible. I am a mess .. and have been for ten years. Interruptions happen ... momentarily throwing my train of thought away from this task ... yet the thought of ...
Comments
Post a Comment