Little Johnny the Train Conductor

My dad loved telling jokes. He loved to tell one liner blond jokes, but when the internet came about and friends from PA could email him, he received many jokes .. which I in turn received. He always left a little note to me before or after the joke and it made the emails something that I looked forward to receiving.  One day we were on the phone and he said, “Hey Beck. I have a joke for you. I think you are going to like it.” He was right. I laughed until I hurt. And it was obviously better when he told it but here it is.


Little Johnny the Train Conductor


Little Johnny is playing on his ride on train in the hallway and his mom is in the kitchen ironing. Johnny scoots down the hall to the first door and says “The train has arrived at the station. All you mother-fuckers getting off, get off and all you mother-fuckers getting on, get on.” 


Johnny’s mom thinks she did not hear him right and goes back to ironing. Johnny continues to the next door. “All you mother-fuckers getting off, get off and all you mother-fuckers getting on, get on.”


She immediately scolds him for the language and puts him in time-out for 30 minutes. 


He comes back afterwards and resumes playing on the train. She smiles when she hears him say, “The train has arrived at the station. Those getting off the train, please do so. Those getting on the train, please do so.”


Then he says “If you would like to make a complaint about the train being late, then go talk to the bitch in the kitchen."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I wish you were here, my friend

How anger can destroy a home

Observed differences ...